You know you are a bad ass, hardcore runner when:
1) you buy shoes for the fit - not the style
2) you buy shoes specifically for running, and running only
3) you run in the rain, the snow and the wind - all at once
4) you feel the need to spit while running
5) co-workers ask: "hey do you run? I think I saw you out running the other day"
6) you get up every saturday morning to start running at 9am
7) you blog about running
8) you want to watch "Chariots of Fire" instead of the latest new release movie
9) you have a running schedule - typed out
10) you run through the pain
dedicated to my running crew. we are bad ass and hard core.