Monday, April 27, 2009

the closet. by orange

One of the big upsides of dating/marrying the husband is the house we bought together. Specifically a certain closet in our house. This closet (pictured below) looks like any regular linen closet. It is in the upstairs landing, directly across from our master bedroom. Well when I saw the closet, I thought something entirely different than linens....













a shoe closet! ta-dah!













I picked out a few of my favorites...

pink with white piping heel - target
white/silver flat - target
orange leather flat - mia (nordstrom)
green wedge - keds (nordstrom)





black studded ankle boot - steve madden (nordstrom)
black patent leather/wood platform heel - michael kors (nordstrom)
gold/beige heel - oh deer (online shoes)





so if you ever get the complaint you have too many shoes by a significant other...just point them to this blog post and they should feel better :)

1 comment:

  1. ugh i so wish i had bought those steve madden booties! as for my essie polish, they actually send me all of their new lines since the pr girl likes my blog :) but i would suggest going to a beauty supply store or just ordering directly from essie.com. hope this helps! xo

    ReplyDelete