So without further ado I give you the highlights from our trip to San Francisco.
- Filbert Steps down from Coit Tower. If I had what I’m sure would need to be a whole lot of money, I’d want to live there.
Though I’m still sore form the climb.
- Hayes Valley. Actually now that I mention it, I could live there too. Cute shops, restaurants and bars.
- Fatted Calf. Pork Happy Hour on Wednesday night, they break down a pig in front of you and you can take cuts home with you.
- Our bike tour of Napa
- Delicious burgers Gott’s Roadside
- The Oxbow Market getting supplies for a bread and cheese picnice to go with our Napa wine
- Mexican food in the Mission
- Drinks at Clift Hotel’s Redwood Room
- The Ferry Building: Blue Bottle Coffee, Il Cane Rosso plus the Tacolicious and Namu trucks
(Have you noticed how happy I look in all these food pictures? Yeah, there's a trend.)
- So. Much. Coffee.
- Finding Joe the perfect Giants hat our last night in town
As usual the City by the Bay didn’t disappoint. Can’t wait to get back, there’s already a growing list of what we didn’t see. Or eat.
Violet in Sperry Top Siders