Friday, November 27, 2009

i see red and green. by orange

As my friends can attest to - I love the holidays.  I love holiday music, ugly sweater parties, holiday lights, christmas trees, gift giving and holiday decorations.  And this weekend is the weekend - where it all starts!!  I get to lug out my box of holiday cheer from our closet and start decorating the house.  Even more exciting - we might be investing in a real christmas tree this year.  With two dogs and one of them loving to chew just about anything, we've aired on the safe side in previous years with no tree.  We don't have an exact plan on how to keep the schnood away from the tree, but we plan on figuring it out this year.

 
Even though I already own two boxes full of holiday decorations I love to see what is out there in some of my favorite stores.  Compiled below are the items that caught my eye from Pottery Barn, Crate & Barrel, Pier 1 Imports and Target. 

 
What is your favorite thing about getting ready for the holidays?

 

 










Pottery Barn:
  • Twig Reindeer
  • Advent Calendar
  • Twig Star
  • Outdoor Wreath
  • Ornament Tree
  • Cranberry Vase/Candle Filler
  • Star Plates

Pier 1
  • Cheer Pillow
  • Ornament Stocking Holders
  • Red Ornament Garland

Target
  • Snowflake Hurricane/Candle Holder
  • Berry Candle
  • Striped Door Mat

No comments:

Post a Comment