Sunday, November 29, 2009

what to say. by orange

Life is full of complications, tough situations, messy relationships and tricky family stuff.  I always knew this but have been noticing that these trying times seem to be more and more present the older I become.  Is that part of being an adult; part of growing up?  Maybe that is the case, now that we are out of the "college bubble."  I'm hoping it's just a case of "when it rains, it pours."

It is always tough to see or hear a friend going through something difficult.  You may have been in a similar situation in the past that you can make reference to.  However, what made you feel better in the past (if anything) may not be the exact recipe to calm that another person needs.  If only there were a book of the "right things to say" for a variety of situations.  If that existed, that would be first on my Christmas wish list this year. 

I wish my words could convey the following:



As I was searching for the above video I came across the following which definitely makes me smile quick.

Hugh Grant dancing in Love Actually to "Jump"

No comments:

Post a Comment