Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Halloween 2009. by violet

As Orange mentioned earlier this week, we were down in Eugene for Halloween. We’ve been in Eugene a lot lately, more in the last three months than we have in the last three years – Labor Day, Cal v. Oregon and now for Halloween.

Our friends down there, Stacy and Ray are known for hosting EPIC Halloween parties. And after a long hiatus, they brought it back in full force.

J. and I headed down to Portland on Wednesday night so I could work from the Portland office on Thursday and Friday. We hit up Bridgeport Brewery with Tess on Wednesday for some tasty beer. And while J., headed all the way down to Eugene on Thursday with Orange and her husband, I had to stay and work.
But that meant some quality time with Tess. This included a visit to Henry’s with an order of gorgonzola fries and a bottle (yes, a bottle) of Erath Pinot Noir - one of our favorites. Between the cheese fries and the wine we definitely had some much needed girl time.

Friday afternoon, I busted out of work and made my way down to Eugene to find the party had already started. So I got down to business getting my Jackie on. It took some serious work to get my hair that big.
All in all, I was very pleased with how the costume came together. What do you think? How'd I do?

And I think J.’s war photographer costume looked great too.

J. set up a little bit of a photo booth to capture all of the great costumes.

Healthcare Reform A chef with Sweet Baby Ray's BBQ Sauce

Ghostbuster with Wonder Woman

All the ladies.

We went to the haunted corn maze the next night but I really don't want to talk about the chainsaws that attacked us.

No comments:

Post a Comment