Friday, May 1, 2009

the manicure fix. by orange

As mentioned in a previous blog post - I'm not too good with budgets and have some what of an issue with shopping, particularly for shoes, accessories, purses, jeans...okay well everything fashion.  I've found that recently, I can get my "fix" by going down to the local nail salon (with the ingenious store name of: Beautiful Nails!) and get my new favorite color painted on my nails.  

Now I do have to point out, although I love manicures, it pains me how little they last! Especially with a job where I have to type all day, my manicure seems obsolete by the time Thursday roles around.  Where is the top coat that will make it last??!  If you know a good one - please pass on your words of wisdom.

On to some of my current favorites:

OPI California Raspberry










OPI Conga-Line Coral













OPI Don't Socra-tease Me













OPI Miami Beet








OPI Lincoln Park After Dark










OPI Cajun Shrimp










OPI On Collins Ave













OPI Friar Friar Pants on Fire




No comments:

Post a Comment