Sunday, May 31, 2009

The search is on: The White Purse

Nordstrom says this is an essential. Forever 21 has a variety on display. Angelina has a super hot Gucci version. The conclusion I draw from these points is simple: I WANT ONE.

I've been conducting random searches at Target, The Rack, Love Culture... to no avail. I'm generally not a picky purse hound, but this particular purse I have been dreaming about and I know what I want. Oversized, wide opening, some fun detail, nice, big straps... so, I've taken to the less-gratifying, non-instaneous world wide web. Here's what I found:

1. Ivory White BCBGeneration Oversized Weekender Tote Handbag this. i love. - $148:




2. Cheaper Version- $42 (this. is what i love almost as much. ):


Stay tuned as my search continues...

1 comment:

  1. I love that you tagged this with "Wish List", that makes me happy.

    What about this? This is a white purse, plus it's my brand. Very fashionable, and good for your back:
    http://www.onlineshoes.com/productpage.asp?gen=m&pcid=130922

    ReplyDelete