This weekend was a-mazing. Blue skys, 75 degrees, enough said. It was one of those weekends where you forget about how we've just had 20-odd days of rain in a row and feel the promise of a fantastic summer ahead. The weekend was filled with the following:
- seeing Get Him to the Greek: I'd recommend it
- running with Violet: man those 2 miles kicked my ass
- some walking lunges: ouch...the backs of my legs hurt even when I sit down...not a good sign.
- stop at Crabtree & Evelyn for this fantastic hand lotion
- some oggling at Banana Republic at their new items
- a stop at Metropolitan Market for a picnic dinner
- taking in the sun at Seward park while eatting some yummy food
- playing some catch, because the husband and I are sometimes 5 year olds together
- sleeping in
- dual birthday party
- catching up with some of my favorites at Cactus on Alki
All in all...a perfect weekend.
How was yours?