Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Calgel. by orange

I love me a manicure.  What I don't like is how short manicures last.  For me, if I'm a lucky - really lucky, my manicure will last 5 days.  Well recently I tried Calgel nails.  Supposedly the nail polish lasts 3 weeks and doesn't ruin your real nails.  It's basically nail polish in a gel form.  It's painted on (base layer, 2 coats of color and top coat) just like regular nail polish.  However, it dries amazingly quick - like 30 seconds quick.  So far I'm at 12 days and they are looking good - no chips, nothing.  I just wish my nails didn't grow so fast...


I made a follow up appointment for 23 days out to get my Calgel's fill...but I might just need to pop in this weekend.  I'll let you all know how the fill goes...we shall see. 

orange

1 comment:

  1. sounds intriguing....where do you get your nails done?

    ReplyDelete