Wednesday, April 21, 2010

current lust. by orange

Just like Violet recently had a plan, I too had a plan for this post.  Over the "taxes are done" celebration weekend, the husband and I went on a road trip to nearby Leavenworth and took a hike with our doggies.  Since we went with a couple...there happened to be 5 dogs on this hike up the mountain.  With all the dogs together, off-leash it looked like a scene out of Homeward Bound.  Of course I took a lot of photos - which I had planned to post.  However, this morning to my dismay - I could not find my camera.  So...once I find my camera...you will see pictures.

So, in thinking about what to post I thought - shoes.  I have shoes on the mind with the change in seasons (well, it started to change in Seattle a couple weeks ago but now we seem to be back to rainy) and with the big Warehouse sale coming up this Friday for online shoes

Currently, I'm lusting over some nude tones.  For summer, I think some platform heels or wedges in nude/beige would be perfect to add some height, but hopefully not too much discomfort.  Here's some my favorites that I've seen out and about:

Chloe Cutout T-Strap Cork Wedge

Jessica Simpson Crepe Wedge

LAMB Devin Sandal

Nine West Punchy Sandal

Pedro Garcia Rainia Cork Wedge

Seychelles Card Shark Sandal

Jessica Simpson Stelana Platform

What is your current shoe lust?

***all pictures from Nordstrom.com

1 comment: