Sunday, January 10, 2010

weekend shopping. by orange

This weekend was filled with a little bit of everything...double date night on Friday with violet and J., date night with the husband Saturday night, errands, running, cleaning, pedicure and shopping.  Oh and I can't forget, my favorite, work.  Which really I should be doing now...but posting is way more fun.

A bit of what I found while I was out and about shopping in downtown Seattle and West Seattle.


lamp for my desk at work (from target)


closer view of the fun base


large nalgene, hoping it will inspire me to hydrate during the day


new rug for our entry way, crossing fingers & toes payton does not destroy


fun lace up mini booties from steve madden




bc footwear - sequin gold/grey flats



cheers!
orange...sporting my new steve madden 'tribbe' pump

No comments:

Post a Comment