Friday, March 20, 2009

bar i like: the leary traveler. by violet


exposed brick. cute bartenders. sweet potato fries with curry dipping sauce. lighting that makes anyone look good. cribbage. nuevo-pub style menu (i might have just made that up) including a caramelized onion sandwich and steak frites with aioli.

my cousin hilary is lucky enough to date the owner, Scott, who is a) adorable. b) an awesome bartender. and c) HILARIOUS.

all of this, my friends, is a recipe for HELL YES I WILL GO BACK.


in between ballard & fremont

4356 leary way NW seattle, WA 98107


3 comments:

  1. Awsome drinks and great food!!!! Very cool place

    ReplyDelete
  2. Violet - so happy you liked the bar and the guy :-) I like them too and cannot wait to bring you back in - it's one of my favorites for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, adorable and hilarious that Hilary girl is LuuuuuuCKY!

    ReplyDelete