Monday, October 19, 2009

Two of a Kind. by violet

I love Halloween and I love J. This time of year, however, we have the same disagreement over and over again. I personally think that one of the great joys of being a couple, along with the, you know, having someone to share your life with, is dressing up together on Halloween.

There are so many wonderful options. Orange and her husband are GREAT at this. White trash, douche bag and I can’t wait to see how this year’s costume turns out.

But J. is whole heartedly against the idea. Pretty much nothing I say can convince him otherwise. What do you guys think? Couple costumes: cute or cornball?

Alas, this year I will be Jackie with no Jack. Even without the presidential other half, I'm excited to see how it all comes together.

The inspiration:


Let's see if I can get my hair that big....

Some of my other awesome costumes
Jem circa 2005

That pink star didn't come off for days.

Flapper circa 2007

Debbie Gibson circa 2008

1 comment:

  1. Huge fan of couple costumes. You'll be darling as J-O though. J should be JFK.

    ReplyDelete