Tuesday, December 1, 2009

reindeer cupcakes & holiday flair. by orange

As mentioned in a previous post, the holidays have arrived and my box of decorations has been lugged out.  I love unpacking seasonal items - it's like an early Christmas.  I only added a few items from Pier 1 Imports and Target to our holiday decor this year.  Below is a bit of what our West Seattle home looks like with its holiday flair on.


holiday forest potpourri (i believe the purchase of potpourri immediately ages me by at least 10yrs...)




holiday pillows!  from Target.  note to Payton: do not chew.  please!






our iron tree from the past two years...this year we might have a real one!


holiday towels!


stockings for Meika & Payton




Now with our house all set, it made perfect sense to pick up these Yummy reindeer cupcakes while I was at the grocery store earlier today.  These could be a fun DIY to bring to a holiday party.... mmmm.



the husband enjoyed, as did I.


No comments:

Post a Comment