Tuesday, December 15, 2009

jewelry wishlist. by orange

I think I'm a jewelry junkie.  Could also possibly be a shoe junkie as well?  One of my co-workers recently confessed to have 80 pairs of shoes...I don't know if I'm there yet.  My post aspiration tonight was to talk about my love of mixing grey and gold.  While looking for some photos of the gold and grey combination, I came across some very pretty gold jewelry.  So...change of heart...the post is a compilation of some of my most favorite things...bracelets, rings, earrings and necklaces.


Baroque Brooch Bracelet - JCrew



Crystal and Pearl Libretto Necklace - JCrew



Crystal and Pearl Pastiche Necklace - JCrew



Rosebud Ring - Banana Republic



Crystal Fireworks Earrings - JCrew



Long Pearl Tulle Necklace - Ann Taylor



Maiden Fabric Crystal Necklace - Banana Republic



Salong Necklace - JCrew



Starburst Tassel Necklace - Banana Republic



Ballerina Bracelet - Banana Republic

No comments:

Post a Comment