Tuesday, December 22, 2009

bring on the shine. by orange

I love things that sparkle.  What girl doesn't really?  I've spoken of my lust after shiny, bright, sequin-filled things before.  Well today, I brought the sparkle to work.  I had heard from a friend before that even though sequins are all the rage right now, they are more for after work and on weekends.  For the past couple weeks I would look at my sparkly, sequin filled top and think - hmmm...will it work?  will it be too flashy?  As the holidays are right around the corner I thought it was the perfect day to try out some glitz at work.  If people think it's flashy...well, they might think I'm just being "festive."  This outfit also shows off my love of putting together grey and gold.  Probably 2 years ago I would have thought, grey really only goes with silver.  Well now I just can't seem to get enough of the grey/gold combination.

Here is what the outfit contained:








Kate Spade Dice Bracelet (pictured above is the earrings, I couldn't find a picture of the bracelet for the life
of me).  It's kind of like this, but with only a gold chain and gold dice.
Ann Taylor Loft Sequin Sparkle Tank in Gold
JCrew Mohair Souffle Cardigan in Soft Grey
JCrew Ankle Stretch Toothpick Jean, Twilight Wash
Juicy Couture 'The Beau' Boyfriend Watch
Miz Mooz 'Sunset' Pump (very similar to the grey heels I have from Target that I wore)
Marc by Marc Jacobs Macro Mark Leather Elettra Purse


cheers!
orange

No comments:

Post a Comment