So the husband and I tend to both work a lot, which unfortunately means during the week we don't get to see each other as much as we would like. So we decided that a date night on a school night was absolutely necessary. There are so many fun things to do on a date night...captured below are some of my favorites that I've recently heard of, thought of, etc.
What's your favorite date night activity?
1) cooking a meal together...possibly this recipe: last minute lasagna
2) eatting take-out together by candlelight
3) going kayaking together and then eatting at agua verde (in seattle)
4) having a picnic together at one of many local city parks
5) the office or 30 rock marathon