I’m back. It was a totally amazing trip - full of so many adventures and great stories. Here are some of the highlights and the lowlights. I like to start with the bad news first.
- Redeye. And no, my fancy new neck pillow did not work.
- Almost dying in a taxi cab accident on the BQE
- The front of the public library being covered the scaffolding
- Waiting over an hour for Shake Shack – It was good but In-n-Out is still my favorite
Now for the good stuff:
- Cato and Walter. These two played incredibly awesome hosts and tour guides during our trip. Thanks so much guys for all the insider information and more than generous hospitality.
- Brooklyn. It is, indeed, a hipster Mecca but it’s also home to some really cool neighborhoods, parks, resturants and bars.
- Walking to Brooklyn Bridge
- Soup dumplings at Joe’s Shanghai
- Sharing stories with Norman from B&H Photo
- Dinner at the Spotted Pig
- Top of the Rock
Grand Central, drinks at Bar 44 and a picnic on our hotel room floor with meat, cheese, bread and cheesecake from Junior’s.
Caged Steve Madden in nude