I was rooting for the Colts this year, only because I love me some Peyton Manning but my heart wasn’t really in it. But let’s get back to the important thing – the food.
When I saw these stuffed pizza roles I knew that I had found my contribution to the party.
I thought that I would make a meat and a veggie version to please the entire crowd. Here’s what you need:
- 1 roll refrigerated pizza dough I used Pillsbury
- A little bit of flour
- Marinara/pizza sauce
- 2 T grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 T olive oil or melted butter
- 1/2 t garlic powder
- 1 t dried Italian seasoning (I skipped it because it turned out it wasn’t in the back of the cupboard
- Mozzarella cheese
- Pizza toppings of your choice (I did two versions chorizo sausage and pepperoni or mushrooms, peppers and onions)
Jessica Simpson Codys (YES! They stretched and are now comfortable enough to wear all day)