Thursday, July 23, 2009

week 2 - fat wallet, skinny closet. by orange

man oh man - I'm just saving money left and right! ...kidding. I wish I was!!

week 2 has been a bit of a struggle, but not as bad as I thought it might be. This may be because my wallet is sitting empty. you may be thinking, why?? (if you are not shopping!) well those little things I picked up at Pier 1 and Ikea did cost money. shocking I know. so until I get paid (today! yay!) my wallet has looked depressing - thus no spending was really possible.

the things that did keep me itching in my seat a bit to want to buy were the following:

1. the many wonderful posts on Emily's cupcakes and cashmere

2. especially the #10 item on this post

3. the gd (god damn) nordstrom anniversary sale - I swear everyone at my work (Starbucks headquarters) and their mother have mentioned it to me.

4. my closet (it yearns for new items almost just as much as I do)









sigh. week 3 here we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment