Thursday, July 1, 2010

Lil notes. by violet

I’ve seen little notes on other sites and Jimmy Fallon does hilarious thank you notes on his show and since imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, I thought I would give these a try.

Dear little camera,
Please, please come back to me soon. You absence has created a camera-sized hole in my heart.
Violet

Dear Planner,
Why are you so full? It’s all fun and wonderful things however the pace at which you have me running around this town is soon to burn me out. Please no more.
Violet
p.s. I still think you are lovely and amazing. I get compliments on you all the time, so chin up.

Dear Honest Peach Tea,
You are delicious. Thanks for making me feel like it is summer.
Violet

Dear DVR,
I know you are full but if you see the note to my planner you will understand why I cannot give you any attention for a while. Please be patient and record all of my shows. I will be back. I promise.
Violet

Dear 4th of July,
You are one of my favorite holidays and I’m very excited you are almost here. I’m very much looking forward to a day spent with friends, full of fireworks, grilled food and frosty beverages. Also, thanks very much for the wonderful childhood memories - rush-in kickball, water balloon tosses and picnics in the park.
Violet

Dear Jackie Warner,
You are an inspiration. Thank you for your amazing work out in this month’s Shape magazine. Staring at your toned abs is all the motivation I need. I’m dreaming of the day when I can actually complete the recommended third set.
Violet

Dear women who wear tank tops and spaghetti straps to work,
Unless it’s under a sweater, blazer or something else, it’s completely inappropriate. And it needs to stop.
Violet

Dear summer,
Wish you were here.
Violet

Violet in Jessica Simpson Cody, brown, leather flats with brass toe buckle

1 comment: