Monday, October 18, 2010

Five Down. One to go. By violet.

It’s getting down to the wire with the weddings. Five of six was one of my close friends Miss Lindsay. Lindasy is a sorority sister from college. She and I lived together the year before I moved in with JP.

Go Ducks!


Back in the day, Jessica, me, Lindsay and Melissa
The best way to describe Lindasy is that she is one classy dame. She might come across as a little reserved but you get to know her a little bit, she’s got a spunky sense of humor and could likely drink you under the table. At the same time she’s incredibly well-mannered, will go out of her way to not put you out. She’s been a great friend to me in both good times and bad. And to top it all off, she’s got a great sense of style that never does her wrong.


Triple threat birthday party - Linds, Taiece and Gunjan
When she started dating Neil, it seemed like a good match from the start. He’s got one of the coolest jobs around, shares Lindsay’s love of animals and consistently hilarious. And when he proposed to Linds, I could not have been happier for the two of them.

New Year's last year

I knew that their wedding would be a good time. And it certainly was.

The day of, Tess came up from Portland and stayed with JP and me which may or may not have had a little something to do with us running late. I knew if anyone’s wedding was going to start on time it would be Lindsay’s.


Luckily we made it with a few minutes to spare even which is good because the ceremony was a quick one.

I know all brides are beautiful but there’s something about one of your good friends standing at the top of that aisle. Just tugs at your heart strings in a different way.

The beautiful bride
Then it was time to chow down.

Yum
And get down. And get down we did.

The DJ was playing the jams

EC was getting into the groove

Ray leading the party

The groom getting down with the ladies

Get it done Jeff Gibb!

Shake your groove thing



Lindsay, you are one classy dame. It truly meant the world to me to be a part of this day. Neil you have one special lady and I know that you will take care of her. Congrats you guys, I wish you all the best.



No comments:

Post a Comment