Thursday, September 24, 2009

Inside the Actor's Studio. by violet

On every episode on Inside the Actor's Studio, James Lipton asks his guests the same questions. I thought to introduce myself, I would take a stab at those same questions.


What is your favorite word?
There are so many words that I love. I’m a big word person so this is really hard but some of my favorites include: dilapidated, incorrigible, astounding, lovely, divine and bliss.

What is your least favorite word?
Tuesday

What turns you on?
Laughter and playfulness

What turns you off?
Ignorance

What sound do you love?
Rain on the roof and the sound of my niece laughing

What sound do you hate?
The high pitched buzz electronics give off when they are in standby mode.

What profession other than yours would you like to attempt?
TV writer or marine biologist

What profession would you not like to participate in?
Accounting. I’m glad there are people out there that are good at it and like to do it, but to me it sounds like hell on earth.

What's your favorite curse word?
F**K. It’s cathartic. (There are another two words I love)

If heaven exists what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Come on in, the water’s fine.


Orange, what about you?

No comments:

Post a Comment