- Eat at a taco truck. Check
- Drink a margarita. Check (bonus because it has a glowing ice cube)
- Buy some cowboy boots. This didn’t happen. As badly as I wanted to I didn’t get myself to a boot shop.
- Walk around the UT campus. I drove by it a couple times but I didn’t manage to get out of the car.
- Friday Night Lights Tour. The only thing I saw was the Landing Strip which is awesomely near the airport.
- Go for a couple runs. Nope. I brought my running shoes and everything.
So what exactly does this say about me? I prioritize food and booze. I think we know that before.
More than anything it means that I have unfinished business. I’m going to have to go back. Here are a couple other highlights from my trip
My badge, so official
Getting my learning on with Amber Case
Walking down 6th Street
And discovering a horse
Austin Convention Center craziness
The view while we went on an Austin adventure
Dinner at The Salt Lick
Primm's Cocktail on the patio at Perla's
Ice cream from Amy's
Violet in Frye Campus 14L boots in Saddle Montana