Until November 23 will refrain from
- Christmas shopping
- Christmas décor
- Singing along to holiday music no matter how catchy Mariah Carrey may be
- Drinking from Starbucks red cups (In the interest of full disclosure, I have already broken this, twice. In my defense, I was traveling and didn’t bring my reusable cup with me)
- Reading Christmas themed publications or internet features (this includes the amazing looking Real Simple that was just delivered to my house)
Up until November 23 I will
- Shout from the rooftops how awesome Thanksgiving is
- Use my voice on social media to share stories and recipes related to Thanksgiving all tagged #SaveThanksgiving
- Be grateful for the blessings in my life. And let the people in my life know that I am thankful for them.
- Volunteer my time
- With family all over the country, travel plans needs to be made well in advance. I’m personally going to start talking about this with my family really soon. You can #SaveThanksgiving and still book an airline ticket.
- Concert tickets. Jingle Bell Bash, The Nutcracker, these need to be bought in advance. You can #SaveThanksgiving and make plans before to attend these types of events (after Thanksgiving, of course).
Violet in Corso Como Adma