Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Guess who's back? Back again. By Violet


How is it possible that it’s been so long since I’ve written? There have been a few things going on – mostly JP and I were planning a wedding. There will be plenty more on that once the pictures come in. 

One of the advantages of working for the company that I do is that after seven years  you get a six week paid sabbatical. Mine just so happened to line up our wedding.  I still have more about week and a half left to go. And I’m beginning to wonder just what I’ve been doing with my time. 

So in order to catch you up and make myself feel better here’s a little look at what’s been going on over the last few weeks….

So much reality TV. Team Jef with One F

An awesome bachelorette party with wine, chips and guacamole 


Did I say there was wine? Because there was. So. Much. Wine.

Made some excellent meatballs

Which JP and I made short work of


A couple runs on Alki
With varying weather

A whole lot of reading thanks to my Aunt Susan
Joseph went out of town so I made a giant batch of mashed potatoes. Really giant. 

I discovered the best Mac and Cheese recipe ever.
 
The margarita machine from my bridal shower (thanks, Liz!)

Sangria from the honeymoon in Maui

With a little side of Yogurtland

Some wedding DIY because I did get married 

Violet in Reef flip flops

No comments:

Post a Comment