Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Tosh.O by violet


Last night, JP and I went to see the comedy styling’s of Daniel Tosh. The live show, much like his Comedy Central show Tosh.O, was hilarious.

Recommending that you watch it is a bit of a different story. The premise of the show is easy enough; it’s like Talk Soup but for the intranet. Then you get to the host. Daniel Tosh is the most perverted and offensive person that you have ever encountered. His humor is racist, sexist, classist and just about every other ist that you could possibly think of.

Also, he’s hilarious(ist). I honestly don’t know how he does it but jokes that I should find morally repugnant are belly-laugh inducing in his hands.

I have trouble telling anyone I know to watch him or his show. It’s a bit like telling people that they should watch It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia or Wilfred. These are dark, twisted, messed-up shows. Shows that I’m pretty sure your average person should find reprehensible but I somehow love. 

But I enjoy them, and I'm going stand by that. I mean who doesn't love flip flip flipadelphia?

I guess what I’m saying is, watch Tosh.O (and Sunny and Wilfred) but don't say I didn't warn you.

Violet in Jessica Simpson Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment