Monday, February 22, 2010

it's a slow monday. by orange

sorry ladies and gents for the delayed monday morning post.  it's been a rougher than usual monday morning.  due to the following (i think):

1. still tired from the weekend of guests, fun and Jersey Shore Par-Tay (pics to come soon!)
2. it's Monday, they are always rough to some degree
3. worked from home on Friday which takes me a bit out of my "work" element - thus really "getting back to reality" today.
4. needed two lattes this morning and i'm still sleepy.  where's my 5 hour energy when i need it?!
5. it's so damn nice outside - makes working inside incredibly dull

so, to inspire me this morning, the husband sent me a fantastic link which i would like to share with all of you.  it's a website called "Direct Current Music" - i had not heard/seen it before but am definitely going to be adding it to my favorites. 

most of you know, i heart Greg Laswell - big time.  if you don't know this about me, check out here, here and here.

well, this link that the husband sent me, included one of his new songs due out on an Album titled "Take A Bow."  It's scheduled to debut on May 4th (way too far away!!)

check this out: (and enjoy!!): Take Everything (with Ingrid Michaelson)

 
 
xo, orange
in Biviel black patent leather flats

No comments:

Post a Comment